Thought Leaders Institute is a rapidly growing coaching and training company focused on empowering individuals and organizations to develop their leadership skills and cultivate a culture of innovation. Our mission is to inspire and support our clients in their pursuit of excellence, unlocking their full potential and helping them to become true thought leaders in their respective industries.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will play a critical part in managing administrative tasks related to our coaching programs and providing basic support to our clients. This position requires excellent communication skills, strong time management, and the ability to switch gears often.
- Respond to inbound client and pre-sale inquiries via multiple channels (SMS, email, Messenger), providing timely and accurate assistance.
- Review and manage comments on social media ads, addressing questions and managing a clean discourse.
- Monitor the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring agreements are signed, calls are scheduled, and necessary forms are submitted, ensuring a smooth and efficient transition into the program.
- Assist with coaching calls by documenting sessions, editing and uploading call recordings, and logging call attendance.
- Digital product build-out, including: uploading/editing program content, creating program resources, creating data-gathering forms.
- 3+ years administrative and customer support experience, ideally in a coaching, consulting, e-learning, or professional development company.
- Outstanding written and spoken English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organization, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt quickly.
- Positive, solution-oriented mindset and proactive in seeking assistance when needed
- Comfortable working remotely with reliable internet, computer and webcam/audio setup.
- Availability to work full-time on US Pacific hours.
- Must know how to use Google Docs at an intermediate level
- Confident in your ability to quickly learn new software platforms, and ideally familiar with the following (but not required): Kajabi, Airtable, Jotform, Keap Max Classic (Infusionsoft), Google Sheets, Clickup, Notion, HelpScout
At Thought Leaders Institute, we believe in empowering individuals to reach their full potential and make a lasting impact in their respective fields. If you're passionate about helping others succeed and possess the skills and experience necessary for this role, we'd love to have you on our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include the word "Thoughtful". We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for a video interview will be contacted.