Are you a copywriting pro that can nail a hook and lead?
Are you driven by growth, growth, and oh yeah…growth?
Are you analytical and data-driven when you make decisions?
Do you geek out on optimization and A/B testing?
Do you obsess over metrics and are addicted to pivots?
Are you extremely curious & eager to learn everything you can about marketing?
Are you excited by (and maybe even a little obsessed with) scaling your campaigns and funnels?
If so, keep reading because we have an amazing opportunity for you…
Thought Leaders Institute is looking for an experienced and creative Direct Response Copywriter to join our fast-growing team. You will collaborate with other team members to come up with ideas, and develop interesting and effective copy for all aspects of the business, including:
- Consistent email copy to nurture and engage our list, promote launches, special offers, webinars, new products/programs, etc
- Landing page copy
- Product/program descriptions and offer copy
- Facebook ad copy for ongoing and special campaigns
- Functional web and email copy and content for our various programs
- New leads for sales pages that need a refresh
- Creative ideas for product and training titles and descriptions
- Copy to test improvements to our various funnels (both front-end and back-end)
- List and customer re-engagement sequences
- Retention and renewal email sequences
- Supporting copy for all funnels (order forms, confirmation emails, upsell sequences, etc.)
- Occasional launch copy for our coaching programs and courses (sales pages and promo emails)
- Webinar, VSL, & video script copy
- Affiliate packages and swipe copy
In addition, you’ll also:
- Review and edit copy written by other team members to ensure it meets our branding and voice requirements before going live.
- Liaise with visual designers on art direction, to ensure that words and design complement one another to convey a clear message or tell an engaging story.
- Proactively suggest and implement ways to restructure or change content to better meet user needs based on feedback, performance, analysis and observed trends in the consumer media landscape.
- Leverage and incorporate client testimonials.
We value perpetual growth, so we expect you will also stay up to date with what’s happening in marketing and make suggestions for new tests, launches and copy direction that will drive growth.
While this is a fully-remote position, and can be based outside the US, we do need you to be available in the US Pacific time zone for weekly team calls and collaborating with other team members.
Please read the job requirement and scope below carefully, then email apply at the link below. Include a description of your experience and why you’re interested in working with us. Also include 3 samples of your best work.
Here are a few things that would make you a great candidate for this role:
- 3+ years direct response copywriting experience
- Proven track record of writing copy that meets business and sales goals
- A solid understanding of how front-end and back-end funnels work
- Ability to come up with interesting and creative ideas for hooks, leads and headlines
- Proofreading and double checking your work is second nature
- Ability to adapt to and write in a specific “voice”
- Experience writing both short-form and long-form Facebook ad copy
- Can work during business hours in Pacific US time zone
- Part-time to start
- 20-25 hours/week (developing into full-time role)
- Monthly retainer to be determined based on experience and performance
- 30-60 day (fully paid) trial period to make sure we’re a good fit
- After transitioning to Full-time
- 10 days paid vacation time + paid U.S Holidays
- Opportunity for performance-based incentives
- From day one
- Work directly with the Leadership Team and enjoy constant opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills
- Access to high-value training materials and courses (worth tens of thousands of dollars)
- Chance to work with a dynamic and highly-skilled team leading the coaching and training industry
About Thought Leaders Institute
Thought Leaders Institute is a rapidly growing coaching and training company that helps experts grow their impact, influence and income through online training and coaching. Our mission is to accelerate the success & impact of thought leaders worldwide so that they and their customers can live their best lives.